Six Surface Treatment Methods for Full Aluminum Radiator
Ⅰ. Introduction of full aluminum radiator
Full aluminum radiators are also called radiator aluminum profiles or sunflower aluminum profiles. Full aluminum radiators have the characteristics of beautiful appearance, light weight, good heat dissipation performance and good energy-saving effect. The surface of the processed all aluminum radiator is anodized. The surface is treated to increase the corrosion resistance, wear resistance and appearance of the aluminum.
Commonly used radiator aluminum profiles include electronics, electrical appliances, computer radiator aluminum profile, sunflower all aluminum radiator, power semiconductor radiator profile and so on. All aluminum radiators with superior performance are widely used in industries such as machinery, automobiles, wind power generation, construction machinery, air compressors, railway locomotives and household appliances.
Ⅱ. Surface treatment methods of full aluminum radiator
The surface treatment of all aluminum radiators is to improve performance. So what are the specific methods and understand them to operate correctly. CBD radiator summarizes the common surface treatment methods of all aluminum radiators as follows.
1. Metal electroplating method: It is more common, and there is a treatment process of electroplating after polishing.
2. Oxidation (coloring): The surface treatment and oxidation of all aluminum radiators are used in two ways to enhance physical properties and achieve the purpose of coloring.
3. Scuffing: It is also called wire drawing, its performance is similar to that of car lines. The surface is formed with smooth continuous lines. The difference is that the car lines are looped lines and the rubbing lines are straight lines.
4. Sandblasting: The purpose of aluminum surface treatment is to overcome and conceal some defects of aluminum alloy in the machining process, and to meet some special requirements of customers for product appearance. There are glass sand, tungsten sand and so on, showing different feelings, similar to the rough texture of ground glass, and fine sand molds can also show high-end full aluminum radiator products.
5. Polishing: It can overcome defects, debur and brighten the surface.
6. Car texture: Aluminum surface treatment is a processing method for reprocessing after the mold is formed. The texture is processed by a lathe, and the overall performance is an extremely regular texture feature.